VISIONTHE MOST TRUSTED, PROGRESSIVE, AND GLOBALLY COMPETITIVE COOPERATIVE IN NORTHERN PHILIPPINES
MISSIONTO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF THE MEMBERS AND THE COMMUNITY THROUGH EXCELLENT SERVICES
GOALSCGMPC’s goal is to help improve the quality of life of its members and in furtherance thereto shall aim:
- To attain increased income, savings, investments, productivity and purchasing power, and promote among themselves equitable distribution of net surplus through maximum utilization of economies of scale, cost-sharing and risk sharing.
- To provide optimum social and economic benefits to its members;
- To teach members efficient ways of doing things in a cooperative manner
- To Propagate cooperative practices and new ideas in business and management;
- To allow the lower income and less privileged groups to increase their ownership in the wealth of the nation; and
- To actively support the government, other cooperatives and people-oriented organizations both local and foreign, in promoting cooperatives as a practical means towards sustainable socio economic development under a truly and just democratic society;
- To institutionalize a dynamic savings mobilization and capital build-up schemes to sustain its developmental activities and long-term investments, thereby ensuring optimum economic benefits to the members, their families and the general public;
- To implement policy guidelines that will ensure transparency equitable access to its resources and services and promote the interests of the members; and
- To adopt such other plans as may help foster the welfare of the members, their families and the community.