The Most Trusted, Progressive, and Globally-Competitive Cooperative in Northern Philippines
To improve the quality of life of the members and the community through excellent service.
- Encouraging thrift and savings mobilization among the members;
- Generating funds and extending the following services to the members for productive and provident purposes
- Encouraging and supporting members the systematic production, value addition and marketing activities;
- Developing expertise and skills among its members;
- Providing protection to the loans and funds of the new members;
- Promoting and advancing the economic and social status of the members;
- Coordinating and facilitating the activities of the cooperative;
- Advocating for the cause of the cooperative movements;
- Ensuring the viability of the cooperative through the utilization of new technologies; and
- Encouraging and promoting self-help or self-employment as an engine for economic growth and poverty alleviation.
OUR CORE GOALS
- Inclusive Growth
- Enterprise Development
OUR SPECIFIC GOALS
- To attain increased income, savings, investments, productivity and purchasing power, and promote among themselves equitable distribution of net surplus through maximum utilization of economies of scale, cost-sharing and risk-sharing;
- To provide optimum social and economic benefits to its members;
- To teach members efficient ways of doing things in a cooperative manner;
- To propagate cooperative practices and innovative ideas in business undertakings and management;
- To empower through provision of access, ownership, control and opportunities to the poor, vulnerable, lower income and less privileged groups to increase their ownership in the wealth of the nation;
- To actively support the government, other cooperatives and people-oriented organizations both local and foreign, in promoting cooperatives as a practical means towards sustainable socio- economic development under a truly, just and democratic society;
- To develop a dynamic savings mobilization and capital build-up schemes to sustain its developmental activities and long-term investments, thereby ensuring optimum economic benefits to the members, their families and the communities;
- To adopt membership expansion mechanism/scheme, thereby ensuring growth of the cooperative movement;
- To implement policy guidelines that will ensure transparency, accountability, and equitable access to its resources and services and promote the interests of the members;
- To adopt such other plans as may help foster the welfare of the members, their families and the community;
- To advance the competitiveness and innovativeness of the industry;
- To coordinate with other cooperatives on learning exchanges, coop trade, and information exchanges in fostering sustainable development;
- To advocate legal framework and enabling policies appropriate for the development of multipurpose Cooperatives; and
- To be the voice and the institution of the poor and the excluded in resisting the growth-centered development aggression and instead promote people-centered development.
For concerns, please contact our Compliance Office at 078-395-0090 or email [email protected]. For announcements, please follow our Official Facebook Page: Claveria Grassroots Multi-Purpose Cooperative.